Sunset on the horizon marks the end of a fantastic day seizing the ray and the promise of doing it all again tomorrow. Our UPF 50+ long sleeve shirts provide easy, all-day sun protection so all you have to do is focus on the fun.
Light, soft, and comfortable microfiber fabric moves with you but won't click or stretch out.
Moisture-wicking, anti-microbial, odor-resistant, cooling, multi-use, multi-season, quick-drying, durable, UPF 50+ UV sun protection on covered areas.
Crewneck. Fits true-to-size. Tapered wrists keep sleeves from falling down. Shirt length hits just below the hip to prevent riding up while active.
It’s time to seize the ray. This item has built-in UPF 50+ Sun Protection whether the garment is wet or dry. Protection only improves as the product is worn and washed. Fabric carries the Skin Cancer Foundation's Seal of Recommendation.
Sublimation printed right into the fibers of the shirt fabric, so the shirt stays comfortable and breathable. No added weight, and the design won't fade with time or use.
- Permanent Protection: The UPF 50+UV/Sun Protection technology blocks the sun’s rays and is built into the fabric, unlike other shirts for protection from sunup to sundown, wherever you wear it.
- Performance Wear: Lightweight 100% Microfiber Polyester jersey-like shirt with permanently infused PURE-tech moisture-wicking technology, to keep you dry. The zinc-based technology keeps you fresh and odor-free.
- Top of the Line Design: This crewneck features a graphics worthy of the sun worshippers who wear them. The graphics are printed directly into the fibers to keep the fabric light and breathable. The design will not fade with time or use.
- Active Lifestyle: Built for athletic activities like swimming, fishing, running, hiking, playing baseball, or simply sitting at the beach all day. This t-shirt provides optimal protection for any outdoor activity like mowing the lawn or gardening.
- Best Care: Hand or machine wash in cold water and hang or tumble dry low. To maintain the quality of this shirt, fabric softener is not required and not recommended. Sun protection properties are enhanced after several washes and wear.