Digital Marketing Specialist
Vapor Apparel is a leader in the production and distribution of sun-protection clothing and performance clothing. For 15 years, Vapor Apparel has been supplying quality performance apparel to distributors, brands; and a large, growing consumer eCommerce business. Our purpose is to enable everyone to get out there and have fun under the sun.
Vapor is looking to add a creative and flexible digital marketer to our eCommerce team. The person in this new role will focus primarily on advancing our on-site marketing efforts on our primary retail eCommerce site: vaporapparrel.com, in order to improve user experience, increase conversions, add lifetime customer value, and strengthen our brand.
The person in this role will report to the eCommerce Director and collaborate + coordinate with our outside digital marketing agency and our internal content + eCommerce team. This role will also support our multichannel eCommerce marketing activities on our wholesale site and 3rd party channels (i.e. Amazon).
Develop and own the digital content + promotional calendar.
- Develop and expand our audience: grow email lists and refine customer segments.
- Create email campaigns and flows: promotional, informational, remarketing, and abandoned cart.
- Create site content and write marketing copy to improve UX and key site metrics.
- Create content and write copy to support display and search advertising efforts.
- Create organic social content and copy to improve engagement and reach.
- Strengthen brand execution and refine brand voice.
- Analyze + refine email and other campaigns in order to improve performance over time.
- Collaborate + coordinate with our internal content team and outside digital agency to provide compelling, consistently well-branded, and well-timed content to users.
- Excellent writing, editing and communication skills.
- Design-minded and able to collaborate with graphic designers and content creators. Familiarity with relevant software/tools i.e. Illustrator, Photoshop is a plus.
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience creating content and email campaigns.
- Experience creating and executing content and promotional calendar.
- eCommerce experience: On-site merchandising, UX, UI -- Shopify preferred.
- Brand management and brand execution experience.
To be considered for this role; please submit resume + cover letter below: