DIGITAL MERCHANDISING MANAGER
This role can be based in Charleston, SC; or remote/hybrid for the right candidate
Building on 15 years of experience providing quality performance apparel, Vapor Apparel - a leading sun-protection active lifestyle clothing brand - is redefining our space through product technology, digital transformation and a fanatical focus on our customer experience.
We are looking to grow our digital team with the addition of a strong and creative Digital Merchandising Manager. The person in this new role will own the digital merchandising vision and execution from A-Z. The DMM will advance our online assortment and optimize our merchandising efforts across multiple sales channels: (our retail eCommerce sites, B2B eCommerce site; as well as marketplaces including Amazon and Walmart) in order to improve user experience, increase conversions, add lifetime customer value, and strengthen our brand.
The person in this role will work closely with our product development team and collaborate with our creative, content, marketing, and operations teams.
The person in this role will report to the eCommerce Director and collaborate + coordinate with our outside digital marketing agency and our internal content + eCommerce team. This role will also support our multichannel eCommerce marketing activities on our wholesale site and 3rd party channels (i.e. Amazon).
- Develop and own the annual + seasonal eCommerce merchandising calendars.
- Manage digital product launches.
- Build product assortment/collections on site to support strategic initiatives.
- Audit existing digital collections: provide reporting, analysis and recommendations to optimize existing assortments and to improve product development.
- Optimize products, content and site UX to improve digital KPI’s.
- Strengthen brand executions through consistent merchandising across all digital sales channels.
- Collaborate with product development, content, marketing and product teams to provide compelling UX and products to users across all digital sales channels.
- Inform and support digital marketing + advertising efforts.
- Digital merchandising experience – apparel preferred.
- Experience managing digital product launches.
- Strong eCommerce platform experience: on-site merchandising + UX – Shopify Plus preferred.
- Experience creating and executing seasonal merchandise marketing calendars.
- Brand management and brand execution experience.
- Demonstrated business initiative and proactive mindset.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong project management skills.
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE; PLEASE SUBMIT A RESUME AND COVER LETTER BELOW: